Hi Friends and Family,
I had grand ambitions of posting a true update with more than just a link to a photo album, but as it is, it is midnight, and our bus leaves Tartu tomorrow morning at 6:45. If any of our buses have wireless, I may post from there. We have had a very relaxing week in Tartu, and will return to a very busy last 6 weeks of school. I will let you know better how you can pray for us in the next post.
Thank you for all of your prayers and support (both moral and financial!) -- it is much appreciated!
More soon.
Laura
PS....here is a link to the last few photos of Tartu, and here is a link to reflections of Hannah and Eva's visit (which was not only over in a blink, but already seems so long ago! Time flies).
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment