Friday, November 14, 2008

In 11 more hours, it's show time

11 more hours until the Leadership Conference. I should really be in bed, because I have an early and long day ahead of me tomorrow. But I thought I'd post first and say thank you for praying for us this week. It was a busy, yet rewarding week....and tomorrow is not even here yet.
Specific things you can still be thinking about when you pray:

***That the weather would calm down a little bit by tomorrow morning (it is SO rainy and windy. to elaborate: My umbrella flipped inside out TWICE on the way from the bus stop to home)...so that people will be in good moods, and that travel to the conference will be easy.

***For the speakers as they speak: They are AMAZING speakers with years of experience, but more importantly hearts for the Lord. Their ministry is that they speak all over the world about leadership, integrity, ethics, etc. Pray that they would get to say everything they want to say, and pray for those in the audience, that they would hear what they need to hear.

Again, thank you. I'll let you know how it went. Good night!