So many cool buildings in Riga.
Keith, who is unknowingly walking into the picture, is the interculeral programs coordinator. He arranged this trip. Lorna, standing by Steve, is an LCC alum who now teaches here. We four were the non-students on this trip.
For 2 Lats each, we rode an elevator to the top of this church (St. Peter's)
The Occupation Museum. It looks like a big tetris piece, but it was really interesting. It educated us about all the times the Baltic states have been occupied by other countries.
A view from the top of the church.
Another view with the river in the background.
Ode to Pittsburgh
Steve at the top.
Me at the top.
Inside the church.
Looking down one of many streets.
I couldn't get enough of the buildings.
This is where we go when we need our "fast"food fix. It's pretty good (we didn't go there in Riga, just took the picture in Riga so I could talk about it.
Didn't go here, but it looked familiar, so I took a picture.
I wonder what kind of food was here?

Us in Riga.






















No comments:
Post a Comment