Monday, April 5, 2010

a taste of warsaw.

We were fortunate to be able to sneak away this weekend to Warsaw, Poland! We took a ton of pictures and had a wonderful time (very cool to celebrate Easter there....Poles take it very seriously!).
Here is a snippet of the pictures....like the inauguration pictures....I hope to find some time to make some photo albums with all the pictures. Time is moving by so quickly...I hope to find some time to do it this week (or weekend).
Love to all.

Our Easter lunch, crepes in Old Town Warsaw (Steve drinking Coke, and Laura drinking Coffee, now that Lent is over). There was not one cloud in the sky in Warsaw on Easter Sunday!


The city of Warsaw was completely destroyed in the 40s. When they rebuilt it, they took great care to make it how it was before being destroyed...very, very charming (this was taken Easter Saturday).


A trip to Poland would not be complete without some pierogies...very tasty, and very filling.


Steve, Warsaw, Easter Sunday, Beautiful


I was having a bad hair weekend, so when we saw a street vendor selling hats, I snatched this one up.

No comments: