Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fall Break Wednesday

Last night provided us with a nice Baltic monsoon that lasted into the day today. In true Klaipeda style the weather changed about every 15 minutes from windy and raining to sunny to sunny and raining to complete downpour.

So, in the spirit of today being a Klaipeda weather day, we stayed in. I had to do a small work thing this morning so I quickly ventured over to the academic building, but other than that it was a day to catch up on some home things. While I did the dishes and made a late lunch, Laura did her homework. She has an assignment due tonight and has been reading most of the day so that she can write her paper tonight.

It has been a good break. It was nice to just stay in today, but hopefully the weather will be nicer tomorrow so that we can explore some more and take more pictures to share. I also need some more time away from the dorm, just to get a break.

Write or call us on skype, we have time to talk this week.

No comments: