Tomorrow we will wake up before the sun and catch a bus to Tallinn, Estonia (see map on previous post).
We are so excited and really need the break.
Hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmastime. We will be back in the late evening on Wednesday (Christmas Eve).
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oooo, Estonia! Sounds fun!
I am glad to hear you will be home Christmas Eve. Does that mean you will be around on the weekend?? I work Christmas Eve and Christmas but then will be going to LP for the weekend and I would LOVE to be able to talk to you guys if I can catch you sometime when I pop in at the Hanson household. We have company Fri and Sat, but I will most likely show up sporadically on Sun and Mon. If I could catch you guys on Skype at some point it would absolutely make my weekend!!!
Let's make it happen! We will be around as far as I know.
Hey Guys,
I am glad to hear that everything is going good. I have finally gotten on here and read some posts it sounds like an amazing time.
We have a new computer so we will have to try and skype some time.
Well, Have a great Christmas and we will talk to you soon
Post a Comment