Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A week "off"

We have this week off from camp so we can get ready for Lithuania (see praises and prayer requests on the side of the page).
We've sent out support letters (if you haven't gotten one, it's because we don't know your address, or because it's still in the mail).
The information about supporting us financially can be found on the bottom of this page. I was thinking...if 300 people decided that they could provide ten dollars a month, our expenses would be taken care of! I don't think that this is exactly how we will raise all of our support, but I am trusting that God will provide for this adventure, being He is the one who put it on our hearts to go.
If you feel so inclined to give financially, that would be wonderful. If it's just not in your budget, we understand, but would love if you could support us through prayer and/or encouragement.

Also in this week off, we've already been blessed by being able to spend quality time with family - both the Hansons and the Clukas.

Hope all is going well wherever you may be.

6 comments:

megan said...

This is so exciting La-U-ra.
I am excited for updates and will pray along with you guys, for you guys. How exciting! Many blessings sweet sister! It's been too long! Excited for the day we can sit face to face again, eh?! Love to you!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

This is mom trying to post a comment on your blog.

Love you,

Mom

Laura said...

:)

Casey Fenton said...

Hm, I just tried to send you $10 through the online but they don't take American Express... I feel like I'm in a Visa commercial :( I'll have to try one of the other methods later.

Look forward to reading your blog for the entire trip! Keep us updated

Laura said...

That's too bad about the American Express. Thanks, though. :)

Casey Fenton said...

A week off? More like TWO weeks off! haha, looking forward to some updates once you guys get settled.