Friday, July 18, 2008

Paper Chain Excited

Hi Everyone,

In an effort to prove how excited I am about going to Lithuania, I made a paper chain to count down the days (and maybe to prove how much I follow through if I think something will be funny). It isn't a very long chain! There are only 20 links (days) left, and today I will tear another off!

Brief Itinerary:
We will be flying out on August 6, from Minneapolis to Chicago to Frankfurt, to Vilnius (the capital city of Lithuania). By the time we arrive in Vilnius, it will be August 7th. And then August 8th the Olympics start!

4 comments:

Casey Fenton said...

The Olympics should be exciting since it seems international countries get more revved up for international competition then the U.S. does. I'll be rooting for presidential bodyguard Virgilijus Alekna to earn his 3rd gold medal in the discus.

Laura said...

:)

Emily Grace said...

what a great idea. how did you ever think of such a genious idea? paper chain excited. :)

Laura said...

It came to me at a support staff meeting, where else?